Frugal Festival Food! is LA’s hippest and tastiest one-day gathering of consumers hungry to save money on the most basic expense of all – food. Guests will swarm celebrity chefs, free tastings, coupon lessons, $5 recipes, cooking demos, and more!
• 500+ admission-paying guests
• Reusable swap bags given to each attendee, branded with Sponsor logos
• 50 VIP tickets stuffed with value-oriented products, offers and services from our Swag Sponsors.
• Special Frugal Festival neighborhood map for patronizing the local businesses of our Map Sponsors
• Raffle drawings of Swag Sponsor products from 11: a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Giving back: $1 from each ticket and canned good collected donated to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
• Popular LA-area DJ spinning music from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Julia Scott of BargainBabe.com is an expert on saving money on food, having recently been featured in NPR, NBC 4, Good Morning America, Better Homes & Gardens, the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Daily News, and dozens of local print and online publications for her money saving advice.
Please email us for sponsor opportunities.
This event partially benefits the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.