We have more than 100 raffle and door prizes valued at $3,000 waiting for you at Frugal Festival Food! THIS Saturday, June 25, in Canoga Park. Here is how to be a lucky winner.
Door prizes are first come, first serve! Be there when the Festival starts at 11 a.m. and pick one door prize from the list below. Getting a door prize in no way prevents you from winning the Early Bird Raffle or 1:15 Raffle. Door prizes include:
- The Coupon Wallet Tote Bags (5)
- The Coupon Wallet Basic Organizers (15)
- “$5 Dinners” (8)
- “Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half,” signed by authors Steve and Annette Economides (20)
- “Vegan on the Cheap” (8)
- “Gluten-free on a Shoestring” (8)
- “Poor Girl Gourmet” (20)
- “Wildly Affordable Organic” (8)
- “Money-Saving Recipes” (8)
EARLY BIRD RAFFLE
A $100 Target gift card courtesy of Shortcuts.com will be raffled off at 11:30 a.m. Make sure the free raffle ticket that comes in your swag bag is in the raffle drawing box by the time we draw this prize! You may purchase additional raffle tickets for $1 each or $5 for 8 at the Festival.
The 1:15 Raffle starts at 1:15 p.m. Make sure all your raffle tickets are in our raffle drawing box by 1:15 p.m. Here are the prizes you can win.
- $300 Albertsons gift card
- $250 Pyrex/Chicago Cutlery gift basket
- $175 Restaurant.com Night on the Town Restaurant, Wine, and Babysitting Package
- $100 gift cards to Drugstore.com, Restaurant.com, and ChefsCatalog.com (3 winners) from Shortcuts.com
- $50 Am Ex cards from LOZO.com (5 winners)
- Easy Lunch Box kits (10 winners)
- AllRecipes gift basket
- The Coupon Wallet Basic Organizer (10 winners)
- Starbucks gift prize (2 winners)
Everyone is eligible to win a raffle prize as long as they put their free raffle ticket that comes with admission in the raffle collection box. You may purchase additional raffle tickets for $1 each or $5 for 8 at the Festival. Winning tickets will be drawn at random.