Our first ever Frugal Festival Food ONLINE is here! Our aim is to give you a taste of what the June 25 physical event in L.A. will be like.
Today, we are rolling out our Recipe Contest as part of Frugal Festival Food ONLINE. For a chance to get published in the first ever Frugal Festival eCookbook, share your tastiest recipes by commenting on this post or shooting me an email with the recipe.
By submitting a recipe, authors will get extra contest entries (prizes below) and they will get a copy of the cookbook for free! Include with your recipe submission your name and state, a brief sentence or two as to how their recipe came about, and an estimate of how much the recipe cost to make.
The recipe can’t be taken directly from a book or online unless it is significantly altered (we want to respect others’ copyrights).
Can’t cook? Don’t fret. You can still participate! There are 12 possible entries to win the recipe raffle contest! Leave a comment for each entry with link where appropriate.
- Five entries for submitting a recipe via comments or emailing us.
- Three entries for blogging about contest.
- One entry for a Twitter follow.
- One entry for a retweet about the contest: “Just submitted a recipe to win Frugal Festival eCookbook, prizes from @Restaurant_com and @AllRecipesNews! http://bit.ly/khS7R”
- One entry for “liking” the BargainBabe.com Facebook page.
- One entry for commenting on the contest on our Facebook page.
Prizes include $25 Restaurant.com gift cards, Basic Coupon organizers from The Coupon Wallet (worth $12.95 each), and All recipes memberships for 6 month (worth $9.95).
June 17 is the deadline to turn in a recipe, so don’t miss out! We will announce the winners July 5.