We have just 25 VIP tickets to the Frugal Festival June 19 in North Hollywood and even though they are a few bucks more than regular admission ($15 v. $5-$10), I think you’ll agree they are totally worth it. But I’ll let you be the judge. Each VIP bag includes:
- Front-of-the-line pass so you don’t have to wait in line before the swap starts at 1 p.m. (drop off is 10-noon, fyi)
- Free raffle ticket (list of raffle prizes here)
- Free reusable bag to stuff with your finds!
- Samples of Starbucks VIA instant coffee
- A free movie pass to any showing at AMC, Loews, or Cineplex Odeon theaters
- A copy of the Free Fun LA guidebook
- A copy of Secrets of a Stingy Scoundrel
- A WalletPop.com baseball cap
- TWO $25 Restaurant.com gift certificates
- Exclusive coupons from Ulta, Shoebuy, Restaurant.com, and the Entertainment Book
Make sure to buy your tickets to the Frugal Festival to avoid lines!