Holy moley, there are 52 items to win in the free Frugal Fe$tival raffle! Please join us Sunday July 26, 2009 at 1 p.m. in Woodley Park, Van Nuys, to get your 10 free tickets. I repeat, there is no cost to enter the raffle! Details below.
Raffle prizes to date:
- One-hour professional financial consultation with Wealth Pilgrim
- A grocery gift basket from the 99 Cent Only Stores
- A gift basket worth $100 from the thrift boutique Lucky You Resale
- 2 – $20 gift cards to Gelson’s, courtesy of BargainBabe.com
- 2 – $25 gift certificates to the discount ticket seller Goldstar.com
- 1 copy each of of Free Fun LA and Free Fun OC
- 2 copies of The Scavengers’ Manifesto
- 2 copies of the not-yet-released DVD Fabulously Frugal Feasts by Christiane Jory, author of the 99 Cents Only Stores Cookbook.
- 3 copies of 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget by Wise Bread
- 3 copies of the 99 Cents Only Stores Cookbook
- 5 gift bags from Starbucks worth approx $20 each
- 8 copies of Retail Anarchy, a humorous and snarky take on consumer culture
- 8 copies of Your Mileage May Vary, a DVD about coupon clipping
- 10 Frugal Fe$tival T-shirts
- A Toshiba laptop, courtesy of Savings.com
- $100 in cold, hard CASH, courtesy of BargainBabeLA.com!
How the raffle works:
1. There is NO cost to enter the raffle.
2. Each adult (18 and older) who attends will receive 10 free raffle tickets.
3. Each ticket has a duplicate. HOLD ON to the duplicate to claim prizes. (If it sounds like I’m yelling it’s because I am.)
4. You can enter whichever raffles you choose. You can put all 10 tickets in one raffle or spread them out.
5. The raffle drawing begins at 3 p.m. Make sure to use all your tickets by 3 p.m. or else!
6. When we draw the winning tickets you will need your duplicates to claim your prize.
7. Must be present to win.